Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meet our MOW gardening team....

Hi my name is Gabrielle and I am growing cherry tomatoes. I started my seeds last week on Tuesday, February 7th and they are just starting to spout.  I hope they grow fast.

Hi my name is Micah I planted watermelon seeds.  Last week one sprouted and today on Monday February 13th all 6 pods are all growing well, in fact they are getting too big for the container.  We have taken the cover off and bought them into the light.   

Hi my name is Grace I am growing green beans.  We planted our seeds on Monday, February 6th and just after a few days they had already sprouted. Now only a week later they are too big to be in their home so we had to take them out. They just have to get some green leaves and then they will be ready.

Hi! I’m Aaliyah. I live in the Bahamas and my class and I are making a global bucket garden. I planted colorful peppers on Monday, February 6th, 2012 and a week later our plants have sprouted.

My name is Ryan and I’m growing jalapeno peppers.  We started our seeds last week and I’m just starting to see them push through the soil.  I am excited to watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment